Union Group was founded by Mr. Simon Chiu in 1989. It was the time when China’s trade industry entered an “Ice Age” and most camera brands were facing a dramatic drop in sales and problem of overstocking. Because of the marked ability to distribute goods to designated areas for manufacturers with a low profile, Union Group soon became the biggest camera trader in Hong Kong. After that, the group gradually extended its business into other categories and industries.
– Addition of Printer Supplies/Consumables (Ink/Toner)
– Addition of Office Automation Consumables, Data Media, Stationery
– Addition of Printers hardware
– Appointed as ION Supplies’ Global Distribution Partner (compatible/remanufactured inks & toners)
– Addition of Macbooks, Mobile Accessories
– Entered toy market by starting with Lego Education Series